Hot Trend: Coral, Hot Pink and Turquoise Table!

1:56 PM

My favorite blog, Elements of Style featured this gorgeous table from a fabulous event designer Eddie Ross. I just love the trend of these summer colors together - the coral, hot pink and turquoise...off the hook! And the gold ads an element of glamour that can take this table from a social tea to a formal wedding. My favorite part about this table is the unexpected pattern on the linen. It's very fashion forward and stops this ensemble from being over the top feminine.
Erin from E of S recreated this table and used awesome finds but I wanted to use only rentals in case you wanted to reproduce this for a large event (or prove to you that I can reproduce this for a large event). Here goes...
I went to Party Rental Ltd to get most of the items. They have a vast selection of rentals including tableware, linens and chairs. Here are names of the items above:
Montego Coral Print Basic
Orange Reception Chair
Gold Queen Anne Acrylic Charger 13"
Garden Salad Plate
Green Wine Tinted Glassware 11 oz.
Napkin Ring Gold Rose Filigree

As much as I love peonies, especially the ones that are pictured in the inspiration, we are at the tail end of the season. But, garden roses are a great substitution. I found the turquoise candle holders from Colorful Dishes online retailer. The votive cups are from Target
The hot pink taper candles are a fun take but I am LOVING the turquoise ones...I just couldn't find them...boohoo! And if you have the budget go for
hot pink chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.


You Might Also Like

0 comments