Fashion Friday: What the Wear at Your Summer Event!

8:42 AM

Summer is upon us and that means 1 thing: PARTY! Here are a few outfits to go with your summer soiree's. Sorry guys, I figured I can put together an outfit for you too but you already clicked off this post…I think I lost you at "Fashion." So here you go ladies…fun, flirty fashion to keep you cool and fabulous this season.

If your lucky you are invited to a clam bake this summer. Preferably on a Hampton beach where you can do some celeb spotting. No matter who is there you better be ready to eat good. Lobster, clams, corn - oh my! (sorry husband who is allergic to shellfish, hopefully you are not reading this). The long tunic is perfect to hide the bulging tummy after a few helpings and cocktails and still make you look chic and cool!

The 4th is coming and usually its hot hot hot outside. So instead of looking sweaty look fabulous in a classic eyelet dress. I'm loving that red flower cuff too! So inexpensive and fun. I tried to make all the outfits affordable but it was hard to do in the Polyvore fantasy world! (that's the program that I use to make these sets - amazing fashion is at your fingertips, umm how fun is that?)

I thought it would be fun to find that perfect outfit to take you to a…yup, that's right…children's party. If you have kids you will probably be frequenting a lot this summer. And it's OK if your child has a more active social calendar than you! (at least keep telling yourself that) Take that opportunity to look fabulous no matter where you go. I chose easy, moveable clothes that were on the cheap in case you found yourself at a color your own pottery party. Of course flats are a must when you are with children. I am always amazed at celebrities with their kids in stilettos…then I remember they have nannies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments