Instant Appetizer

12:40 PM



Confesion: I can't cook. I can eat with the best of them, but cooking - I leave that to the hubby (I'm not saying I married him solely because he went to culinary school...but it helped).

However, yesterday the better half was out and I was left to fend for myself. We had mushrooms and I remembered eating mushrooms that were stuffed with Alouette, a sweet creamy cheese awesomness. Here is the recipe that is so simple, even I pulled it off.



Alouette Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe

30 min 15 min prep
SERVES 8 -10 (or just you if you are home by yourself)
· 6 ounces of Alouette
· 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
· 4 cartons fresh large mushrooms
· Italian breadcrumbs
· 4 tablespoons melted butter
1. Wipe and de-stem mushrooms.
2. Mix parmesan and herb cheese together.
3. Stuff cheese in mushrooms.
4. Add a pinch of bread crumbs on top and brush top of each mushroom with butter.
5. Bake on 450 degrees for 15 minutes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments