It may be time for an intervention...

9:17 AM

So after going to the bank yesterday I stumbled into Home Goods. I don't know how it happened, I told myself I didn't need anything but then there I was, in front of this awesome piece of art. Well, actually it was a vintage looking snow cone maker - but I almost bought it. I thought to myself, wow - this would be cool at so many events and fun to blog about too. I so need this, in fact I have to get this for work. That's when I knew I had a problem.

What does this have to do with events? Nothing - but I thought this was a safe place and other Home Goods addicts can read this and understand. So next time I have that ceramic artichoke in my hand (and for only $6.99!) I will say to myself "I do not need a ceramic artichoke…I can live without this." However, if you get this vintage looking snow cone machine let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments