Wedding Love: Vintage Wisconsin Wedding

11:26 AM

I love seeing weddings in different states - it gives a new perspective and some great ideas. I also LOVE vintage details mixed with a laid back country vibe. That is exactly the look that was achieved with this Northern Wisconsin wedding featured on Style Me Pretty. Take a look at some of these fabulous pictures and try not to drool all over your desk...it's embarrassing!

These shoes mu be mine...not saying I would resort to violence but you may want to stay back.

Paper Dress up dolls? Yes please! You can buy similar vintage ones here. I wish there was a bigger picture of this because I'm not sure what exactly this is, but I do know I like it!
What a beautiful bride - the head piece is perfectly vintage. I found a nice one on etsy.
Someone must have been reading my billy ball post!
Every one of these bridesmaids dresses are different but for some reason, they all work. I have said this before - there is no reason to make your girls look hideous. Give them a swatch or a palette and have them find a dress they feel and look great in. They will be happier and you will be happier. Trust me, everyone will know who the bride is!
Peonies open to the max, purple stock and hydrangea...it looks so casual but yet so vibrant!
Very cute and easy candle idea. You can buy a entire case of mason jars for around $20. After the wedding you can use them to store home-made jam.
Lace, mason jars, candles? So vintage, so gorgeous!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments